Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday ManBoy!!

It is officially the ManBoy's Birthday Weekend! Let the games begin!

The ManBoy turns 24 on Monday, May 18th and I am determined to make this an excellent weekend of celebration! Of course I cannot share any details on what is in store, but I promise to update you on everything on Monday.

I can tell you, however, that his parents are arriving to New York any minute now, and have a bottle of Amarone waiting for them in their hotel room (courtesy of yours truly, clearly). We'll be having dinner tonight at Churrascaria Plataforma and then who knows.... (actually, I do, but again, mum's the word).

{I should note here that I am TERRIBLE at keeping secrets, especially from the ManBoy, so thank God this weekend is here because ahhhh it's been killing me!}

Anyhoodle, despite how stressful the last few weeks of scheming, I mean, planning, have been, if all goes well, I'm sure it will be an unforgettable birthday for him. And, at the end of the day, seeing him happy makes it all worth it....


No comments:

Post a Comment