Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This Just In...A Recant and Other News

This Just In…

In reference to my
previous statement regarding the “must-see” status of Harper’s Island:

It is absolutely necessary, after having witnessed the season finale, that I recant my previous statement. Having been emotionally invested in this promising series for 12 weeks, it was extraordinarily disconcerting to watch the plot unfold in its final episodes. The ending, complete with scrambling for closure, untied loose ends, and an unconvincing unveiling of the killer, left me dissatisfied, to say the very least. {I’d like my money back please.} My sincerest apologies for misleading you…

Let the record show, however, that my predictions leading up to the finale, were almost 100% spot on.

In Other News…

Boys’ Weekend turned out just fine. The ManBoy, once again, proved himself a trustworthy, dedicated beau. A lucky lady am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment